My dear friend Ms. Abigail Lituañas, a student of Fashion Institute of Design and Arts in Cebu City will be going to Hongkong to attend the Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2013. Wow! I wanted to go with her but time and budget would not allow. We had our Singapore and Malaysia Family vacation last May and it cost us a lot. Below is the excerpt from www.chinaexhibition.com m:
Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring / Summer 2013, which is organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), will be held at Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) on July 8-11, 2013.
Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring / Summer 2013 will offer buyers a fantastic spread of the very latest in garments and accessories from high-end fashion to mass merchandise. Highlights of the fair include Brand Name Gallery, Intimate Wear Zone and World of Fashion Accessories.
Highlights of Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring / Summer 2013
* Both “Garment Mart” and “World of Fashion Accessories” will feature basic mass merchandise
* “Fashion Gallery” will feature high fashion and brand labels
* “Brand Name Gallery” – a unique premium section dedicated to promote brand name garments in an elegant setting
* Special product zones: Bridal & Evening Wear; Fabrics & Yarn; Denim Arcade; Handbags Select; Infant & Children’s Wear; Intimate & * Swim Wear; Salon of Scarves & Shawls; Fashion Jewellery Feast; Sewing Supplies and Trade Services
* “International Fashion Designers’ Showcase” will feature designer collections and fashion design talents
* Mini fashion parades, fashion shows and seminars will be organized