The Best Way to Cut Grocery Bills: Become a Coupon and Vouchers Ninja

September 7th, 2012

Collecting coupons  has become a wide trend when shopping in the daily lives of practical people. Who would not want that, when you can save up to $200 in your grocery bill? And if you are really that extreme, can lead you to shop for absolutely free!

Some shoppers  would just cut whatever coupon they could find in the newspaper. But, it’s more strategic than that. The most important key to becoming a coupon ninja is to lessen per unit cost and to maximize the effectiveness of a coupon. To get the most out of your coupons and save hundreds of dollars a month, you’ll need to know the perfect time to use them.

Combine coupons with sales.  List the items that you buy most and record the price of each item. It’s just like a poker game in knowing when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. In this game of coupons, playing it at the right time would really save you money. If you match up an item on sale with a voucher or coupon, you can really increase your savings — sometimes even getting free products!Use these on discounted items  to save even more money on the product.

Stack your coupons. Stacking is when you put two or more coupons together to help you save even more. You could have both store vouchers codes and the manufacturer’s coupons to give you double savings. You can go to Feel Unique Vouchers and see what packages together for a good deal.

Double Coupon Day. Look out for online stores or grocery stores that will double the savings amount on your coupons if you shop on a particular day. Some grocers usually do these programs on light-traffic days, such as Monday or Tuesday, to increase sales.

Do not throw away coupons. There are swapping websites that allows you to post the unwanted coupon for others to use. This way, you will be given a free coupon to use on your favorite product, making it easier to stock and sealing the storeroom.

Using coupons could be tricky at times. But with time and patience in learning the art of couponing, you will  learn exactly how to be a coupon ninja in no time.   Visit CouponSnapshot.uk   and  start collecting  online coupons now!

23 Responses to “The Best Way to Cut Grocery Bills: Become a Coupon and Vouchers Ninja”

1. haze says:

It certainly helps. That is why I’m a fan of coupons, vouchers and any manufacturer rewards. Also, in a reduced corner and cross-out the unwanted food out of the list.

2. Pinx says:

will definitely become a coupon ninja soon… would really love to save a lot especially with two kids and a whole lot of expenses coming… i will be on the lookout for coupons… but will have to learn how to use it first.

3. tatess says:

I am now into couponing,I saves a lot of money,really.

4. Lulu says:

I am a big fan of coupons. I always get excited when I see my receipt with more than 50% savings. I can’t wait for the weekend to come as it is my shopping day using coupons and price match ups.

5. jheylo says:

i love coupons but i don’t collect a lot, i have no patience in sorting them through

6. indeed vouchers helps alot when it comes to saving when shopping online… my wife and i are fund of buying stuff online e.g casual wears and some other stuff since we are able to use our online funds… and obviously you can save a lot of time when buying online… and at the same time save alot as well.. 🙂

cheers 🙂

7. Chie says:

Coupons have been helping a lot of shoppers already to save on their purchases. collecting them is the best way and i think easiest now with the help of the internet, to save money from shopping.

8. I too uses coupon, but I still need more knowledge and more coupons to use everytime we go shopping. It sure helps! I wish there are tons of coupons for formula as well. 🙂

9. Bless says:

Coupons can greatly help in reducing grocery bills. I love couponing 🙂

10. joy says:

i love coupons! i always shop and make sure i have coupons with me, if i don’t nope, i will never pay for it. lol i am a coupon ninja too! lol

11. Great coupon ideas for maximized savings!

12. Shela says:

I love couponing, if u just patient enough you can really get pretty great deals everywhere!

13. Mel Cole says:

I agree. you can save a lot in shopping with coupons these days. that is why when I shop, i have to make sure that I have coupons on hand before clicking that purchase button.

14. I love coupons, even groupons and newsletter discounts, really saves you a lot!

15. For busy mothers, coupons/vouchers are the things they tend to neglect without realizing that these could be a great help in cutting the budget.

16. Genny says:

You can really save tons of money if you use coupons….

17. MommyLES says:

coupons can really save a lot of money..you just need to be organized so that you will not miss the expiry date 🙂

18. too bad there are no coupons here , citizens of us and canada our very lucky for having a lot of freebies.

19. sir rob says:

The economic crisis that we are experiencing gives value on the need of coupons and became a great savings in our monthly bills.

20. If only we have such coupons in Bacolod, I would really collect them!

21. Herbert says:

based on experience, coupons really helped a lot especially those items that are discounted half 🙂

22. I love double coupon days. We have two stores in our area (harris teeter and lowes foods) and has saved me and my family lots of money.

23. coupons can truly recover a great deal of money..you recently need to be arranged with the intention that you won’t miss the expiry date .