Miss Kagay-an Beauties and Me

September 5th, 2012

I was one of the  CDO Bloggers invited to the Ms. Kagay-an Coronation Night  last August 26,2012.  I blogged about the event at www.explorecdo.info ,  but I  want to share some images here .

The winners of Ms. Kagay-an 2011

and  the  newly crowned  Ms. Kagay-an 2012 below…….

…ooopppsss just joking…

22 Responses to “Miss Kagay-an Beauties and Me”

1. sir rob says:

I have read about your pageant coverage and I would say that you did a great job in there.

2. tatess says:

sesexy ng mga beauty contestants pati na rin yung last photo,ahaha.

3. jheylo says:

gorgeous ladies 🙂 especially the bottom pic 😀 hehehhe. you look lovely in that dress

4. haze says:

Shame your not in a pageant, your as prettier as them too and a lot smarter, hehe. Read your entry about the Pageant and I think they chose well having you as a guest blogger. Lovely piece!

5. joy says:

i heard about this on fb, i always read it on the status updates it must be you. hehehe good to know more about it though. they’re all indeed beautiful!

6. byotipol says:

lol, i was really looking at the second picture, guapa man pud pero joke ra diay… in fairness, all the contestants are looking pretty…basta pinay pretty.

7. Mommy Pehpot says:

pretty ladies!

and you’re rocking that dress! looks really good on you 🙂

8. Shela says:

Congrats of being the blogger of the said event!

9. Wow!! They are all gorgeous. I miss CDO and its almost a year already since we visited this awesome place

10. Wow! that is one offer and elegant event to blog Momi Grace 🙂 You look stunning in your gown…so pretty 🙂

11. Ang sexy po! I love your gown. 😀 It’s nice to dress up like that from time to time and really feel beautiful 😀

12. Chie says:

Congrats to the newly crowned Ms. Kagay-an…hehehe. I love your gown too.

13. MommyLES says:

beautiful women all over the country..it’s really more fun in the philippines

14. ooh, looks like that’s a grand event and i’m sure you had a great time watching them.

15. Dhemz says:

oh,my! I thought the last picture is one of the candidates…sosyalin kau ka ug gown te..pahuwam dayon ha….hehehe!