The guitar man of LDCU

August 3rd, 2012

My son’s performance during the last day of Campaign for their school’s Student Body Organization . He won the position as SBO Auditor of Liceo de Cagayan University ,  High School Department  by land slide votes. He  got 75% from the total number of voters. Thanks to musicians friend epiphone guitars which he used during the Campaign period and thanks to my husband for  teaching and influencing him to learn musical instruments.   He’s not only  good in playing guitar but he’s good also with piano and drums.

Congratulations IJ !

9 Responses to “The guitar man of LDCU”

1. Mel Cole says:

you got a talented kid. good job!

2. Rovie says:

Wow! Congratulations to your son Mommy Grace. He surely is a pride of his parents…

3. sir rob says:

You seems to have a very talent grown young man and he must have inherited the talent from someone else. lol

4. wow, congrats to your son Mommy Grace… I remember my college days I was active with student body org. too, perfect ve)

5. awww! look how professional your son looks Momi Grace 🙂 is this the future crush ng bayan? You must be one proud Momi 🙂

6. Claire says:

Congrats to your son! things brings back good High school Memories. I used to join SBO too and campaigning from classroom to classroom was fun!

7. Jheylo says:

wow! congrats. mypgka politician diay imo son? hehehehhe he’s not only inclined to politics, he is talented as well. asa ng mana sis? 😀

8. Bless says:

Congrats to your son and that is a good hobby, playing musical instrument. You must be proud parents for not only having a smart kid but talented as well 🙂

9. Amiable amy says:

Congrats to your son ! It oly proves one thing… His peers like his personality:-)