Tuesday Travels : Favorite HAng-out

June 27th, 2011

Who doesn’t love SM? When I was still working with the biggest Real Estate developer in our city,SM was just 500 meters away. So it was like a second home to me – it was where my hubby would fetched me for home.

I love their raffles every time they are on sale. Actually, I won 2x already. One Cellular Phone and one stand fan electric fan .

…. and most of all I love their FREE WIFI . Last year when there was a power shortage in our place, SM was my savior in meeting up deadlines for my online jobs.

11 Responses to “Tuesday Travels : Favorite HAng-out”

1. dreamworld traveler says:

gusto ko ding hang out ang sm :d my tuesday travels is also up

2. Bestfriend says:

wow i miss SM…its been a long time since my last visit..for sure magsashopping ako sa sm next month pagnasa pinas na kami…hahha

visiting from my TT: http://www.jenbestfriend.com/?p=525

3. Wandering Gene says:

Pareho tayo ng entry sis, though mine is in SM City Marikina. Parang tama yung line nila na "we have it all for you."

Visiting via Tuesday Travels. Here's my entry: SM City Marikina

4. Arlene says:

When i visit CDO and have a lot of time left, i don't fail to visit here and my favorite place to is the grocery/market because of so many choices of fresh fruits and vegetables. 🙂

KFC is where we often eat and at times at Torquise.

My first entry is now up, Sis! I hope you can drop by.

5. wifetoalineman02 says:

Miss CDO so bad. I hope to visit there sometime. Thank you Sis for filling my loneliness. Dropping by for Tuesday Travel. Please stop by in my crib as well.

6. zoan says:

kung may SM lang din sana dito samin, baka dyan din ako nakatambay ahahah

mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/2011/06/28/tuesday-travels-my-favorite-hangout/

7. gracia says:

Are you coming sis Zoan for the July Bday celebrators gathering?

8. arlene guevarra says:

My youngest son, Ray Immanuel really enjoyed the fascinating play mode of SM's Play Haus. It was last December 2010 when my baby and her pretty little cousin Ericha happen to have time playing at SM's Play Haus..it was then a very enjoyable day for them playing with balls..Indeed SM does not only cater some of our basic needs, but most especially the need of fun and enjoyment of our little ones.

9. Rcel says:

yay gimingaw na ko sa sm cdo! paboritong tambayanan pud namo para pampabugnaw! lol

Visiting late for TT. The Central WI Children's Museum is our fave hangout these days because of our young explorer! You can come and join us in the fun! 🙂

10. raya says:

i miss sm too!! late TT visit..

11. The Travel Diva says:

when i was in cdo for a short course, there was only limketkai. 😀 but of course, i like sm everywhere they are. 😀

thanks for joining last week's tuesday travels. next week's theme is your fave beach destination. in case you wanna know ahead. 😀