GT : Most hated subject

June 16th, 2011

Hi girls I’m Back! I’ve been away for two weeks for vacation.

I know most of you hated math but being an Engineer, it’s my favorite subject! My most hated subject? It’s ENGLISH….Lol! They say if you’re good in English.. you’re poor in math and if you’re good in math you’re poor in English ( I know there those who are gifted to be good in both subjects).

This is the reason why It took me a year to start blogging because I thought one needs to be fluent in English to have a blog site. I realized I was wrong…

ENGLISH? I love you now… We have been partner for the past three years in the blogosphere. Di you hate English just like me?

9 Responses to “GT : Most hated subject”

1. scarlet's walk says:

hahah! i'm sure you two would both get along soon..

2. scarlet's walk says:

here's my entry Most Hated Subject

3. Beauty Queen Gene says:

no, of course you don't need perfect English to blog. just understandable English is enough πŸ™‚

i'm glad to hear you've come to English πŸ™‚

4. Dee says:

Aha, finally another engineer in the club! πŸ™‚ Funny that for me math and english are my fave subjects :).

5. Schooling Mum says:

Math are for engineers! Yay! Hurray to you Math lover! πŸ™‚

I wish I can say I LOVE MATH, but nope, NOT really! My husband does, though! πŸ™‚

See you at mine!

6. Claire says:

i envy girls who like Math. i am ok just learning the basics. hehe!

7. f e R r y j H o i says:

nyahaha!! i love english and I hate Math!! oo nga pag engineer ka naku!! magaling talaga sa Math, mga ka office ko kasi dito mga engineers ang galing sa formulas.. hihi

>> please, do me a favor and make me the happiest fashionista. By following my new blog!!
    here’s the link htt://www.kikayferry.blogspot.com

8. mjrodriguez says:

i'm an accountant so i know how you feel about maths. i don't necessarily love it but i did like it enough for me to take up accounting, hehehe πŸ™‚

9. kim says:

quite the contrary, I love English, and though I don't ACTUALLY hate Math, it is my least favorite subject, lol!

care to visit MY ENTRY?