Nanuri International School is hiring New Teachers

March 25th, 2011
Good New to all Kagay-anons !Nanuri International School is in need of additional teachers for the school year 2012-2013. Full time teachers for the regular class and part time teachers for the Koreans “English Second Language” course. If you have a good English Presentation Skills , then you have a great chance to be accepted. My mother in-law is the School Principal…leave a comment if you are interested!

39 Responses to “Nanuri International School is hiring New Teachers”

1. Phebie says:

ate Grace, how true Nanuri is offering scholarhsips including Kinder? pwed nko ipa apply akong 4 year old daughter dha?

2. janera Cheryl says:

good day!!!i am a fresh graduate at Central Mindanao University. i took up Bachelor of Science in Education major in English. i would like to apply to this school because i have already been there once during our fieldtrip. i would just like to ask what are the requirements in applying for a teaching position there at Nanuri..thank you…

3. Anonymous says:

pleasant day!!! im a graduate of BACHELOR IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION and i would like to apply as a TEACHER in your institution. I am interested in applying at your school because my closed friend of mine that you're hiring more teachers, she is now on the process of her training as a teacher in your school. i would like to ask what are your requirements in applying for a teaching psitions. Thank you and GOD BLESS!!

4. Checil says:

good evening Ma'am Grace…I am a fresh graduate from Central Mindanao University and i took up Bachelor of Science in Agriculture major in Agricultural Education (Elementary Option). I just want to ask Ma'am if Nanuri is still hiring for teachers because if there's any vacant teaching position, i would like to apply in the said school. Thank you and God bless..

5. Dee says:

Is Nanuri in need Of new teachers for coming 2012-2013 school year?

6. aprilyn says:

Good evening Ma’am… I am a fresh graduate from Mindanao University of Science and Technology. I took up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Physical Sciences and I can teach chemistry, physics and earth science. I would like to apply in your school if there’s any vacant position. Thank you and God bless!!!

7. Eva MArie Singanon says:

Greetings!

I just want to ask if your school needs new teachers for the school year 2013-2014. If so, when can we possibly submit our resume and what are the qualifications.

8. Connie Ryan says:

Hello Ma’am.
    Good Day.

I just want to ask if your school is also in need of a Science teacher. By the way, I am a fresh graduate from Xavier University- Ateneo de Cagayan. I took up Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Biological Sciences. I would like to express my earnest desire to apply in your school and hopefully be a part of your teaching workforce.

Thank you and God Bless.

9. Lamira says:

May i know the name of the principal please ?

I have a friend who is looking for a job. He is a fresh graduate of Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan.
    I just want to help him out.

Thank You !

10. Georgia says:

hello mam. good day! I am interested in applying for a teaching position, on the elementary level, in your school. I have undergo training in UNIPIS, also a korean school and i had experienced in teaching koreans in ESL and for grades 7,8 and 9. where would i send my application? thank you.

11. jane says:

hi , im wondering if you accpet college students as part time english tutors ? i would like to apply . im and Internationsl studies student at xavier university . thank you

12. irish says:

are you still hiring foe english teachers/tuitors?

13. irish says:

Warm Greetings!

I’m Irish Praquilles 22 years old a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English at Opol Community College. I would like to apply in your well renownd institution as a sedondary teacher.

It is my pleasure to be part of your institution ans make the best out of me and to my future students.

Thank you and God bless.

14. Cromwell Domino M. Obsiman says:

I am a graduate of Bachelor in Secondary Education major in English. I would just like to ask, is the school still needs teacher? I just finished my last subject this summer. Thank you.

• admin says:

Yes, send your application to :

DR.JULIET E. FANCUBIT, Principal/School Directress, Nanuri International School.

Hiring is whole year round.

15. Hanny May Faby says:

good day!!i am a graduate of elementary education,,i just want to know if nanuri is still accepting applicant especially in English as second Language?

16. You are so cool man, that the post on your website
    pages have been super great.,

17. I agree with your thought. Thank you for the
    sharing.

18. Renz Magnaye says:

Good Day!

I would just like to ask if you accept Non-Education Graduates for the Part-time Job Position.
    I have a Bachelors Degree in Nursing and i am interested in the Teaching Profession.

Thank you very much.

19. Ismael says:

Christian’s greetings!

I would like to ask if there are any available jobs as this month in which the school year was already started. I’d just finish being a missionary here in the Philippines and I was also assigned in Korea for a year.
    I’m also a license teacher and had experienced in teaching in a private school before I joined the missionary work.

Thank you very much and God bless.

20. cleo marie enad says:

good day ma’am, i just want to inquire if you are still accepting applicants for part-time jobs at Nanuri? Thank you.

21. cleo marie enad says:

good day ma’am, i just want to inquire if you are still accepting applicants for part-time jobs? Thank you.

22. ann m.namoc says:

Good day! I am very interested to apply in your institution. I am Ann M. Namoc a fresh graduate from Bukidnon State University MOGCHS EXTERNAL Campus took up Bachelor of Arts major in English…I would like to know about the requirements in applying as a teacher. Thank you

• admin says:

Please application to : Dr. Juliet Fancubit, Phd
      Principal, Nanuri International School
      or call 3903002 for more information

23. ann m.namoc says:

Good day! I am very interested to apply in your institution. I am Ann M. Namoc a fresh graduate from Bukidnon State University took up Bachelor of Arts major in English…I would like to know about the requirements in applying as a teacher. Thank you

24. sherwin figura says:

Christian’s Greetings!

I’m Sherwin P. Figura a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Values Education from Mountain View College, Valencia City Bukidnon. I would like to ask if you still accepting a new graduate because a friend of mine told me that your school is in need of teacher especially who is a invested Master Guide and I’m interested to apply in your school if it is still available because I’am already a Master Guide.

Thank you and God bless you….

25. Christine T. Sapitula says:

Good evening Ma’am!

I am Christine T. Sapitula with sound health and a professional teacher.I graduated in Cagyan de Oro College-Phinma with the degree in Bachelor in Secondary Education -Major in English.I am interested to apply for a teaching position in your respective school.

Thank you and God bless.

26. Christine T. Sapitula says:

Hi Ma’am have a nice evening!

I am Chrisitne T. Sapitula. License English Teacher with sound health. I would like to ask if you still in need of teacher because I am interested to apply for a teaching position in your respective school.

God bless.

27. Angelique Pacana Kaamino says:

Good day! I am Angelique Rosarie Pacana Kaamino, A graduate of BS Economics, Xavier University. Currently a Department Head Teacher of English Fella Educational Corp. Cebu City. (ESL/EFL – TOEFL/TOIEC/IELTS) I am working as an ESL teacher and at the same time I handle our IT Dept./Web/Graphics and Media. I am planning to relocate back to my fathers hometown and I am interested to apply for any position available in your school. Thank you

28. phaenalope mercado says:

hi..good day…I am Phaenalope Mercado, a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in English Language and have worked as a secondary english teacher of a private school in our town. I am interested of the post that you have and am interested to apply for a position that may suit my qualifications. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!