Girls Talk

February 10th, 2011

My life was 50-50 when I was sent to the hospital for my 2nd Baby. We arrived 6:30 am and supposed to be operated right away at Ceasarian Section but the hospital’s resident OB-gyne was still out of the hospital. I was attended two hours after .. but it’s too late… my baby died while inside my womb. It was a two-hour ordeal for me.. The pain was too much to endure.. but I took it all for the sake of my Baby. I fought for her … I guess that was the most courageous act I made for love! That was 12 years ago….

8 Responses to “Girls Talk”

1. lyzacruz88 says:

Hats off to you, sis! We really would do anything for our loved ones, especially for our kids…You're one brave girl 🙂 God bless!

2. mjrodriguez says:

It's a sad story and one that actually tests our faith. I really admire your strength in this situation.

3. Travel-Junkie says:

Strength of a woman and strength of a mother.

You inspire me. (:

4. darly says:

a mothers love is the greatest love of all. Hats off to you sister 🙂

have a great weekend, here's my GT entry– hope you'd check it out too.

5. kim says:

wow.. that was extraordinary.. salute to a mother like you, girl!

6. Janice says:

Wow, your entry wasn't at all what I was expecting. That was really, truly courageous. God bless you!

I'm a new follower of yours. Hope you can visit my entry too: http://flippertail.blogspot.com/2011/02/girls-talk-courageous-act-of-love.html

7. K says:

not quite the love story that i was expecting to read, but hey, love for our children is the strongest type of love there is. i salute you for being strong for your unborn child. you truly are inspirational 🙂