Girls Talk : Work Resolution

January 20th, 2011

WORK RESOLUTIONS? … Please take time to read as follows ( Nakakahiya… Yaks!)

1. TIME MANAGEMENT – I guess this is one problem we all got. Sometimes, we linger more on one task and neglect the other. Hmmm… never to be late at work!

2. To be more organized this time with my works ( look at my table, it’s a mess!). Clean as I arrive and clean as I go… this is my promise to myself.

3. To be more strict when it comes to my computer and printer usage. Often times printer and computer breakdown is due to usage of other people who are not careful enough.

4. To be careful in gathering receipts.. palaging lugi tuloy every liquidation.

5. What else? falling in-love with my work over and over again!

I can not wait to read your girl! Click the badge…

7 Responses to “Girls Talk : Work Resolution”

1. Miranda says:

There are seminars and books you can read about time management and organization; I'm sure there are also a lot of tips you can find on the net 🙂 Hope you do well with your work this year.

Maiba lang ng konti … I used to have the same computer table, haha It's cute but I felt it didn't have enough space for both the keyboard and the mouse pad, so I had to attach an extension just for the mouse. Plus the angle of the monitor kept reflecting the light. Wala lang, kwento lang. ;D

2. ferry'zWILL says:

wooo a very detailed work resolution naman ito Sis ^_^

>> your work requires a lot of busisi!!! kaya dapat talaga focus ka always!! hihi

Happy GT ^_^

3. promdi says:

good luck on ur lists, girl.
    my pc table is a lot more organized…BECAUSE, our bills and receipts were on the ref's door, naku, andame, hehe

4. Travel-Junkie says:

acks! I know how it is to have a messy desk! More often than not, I find papers after papers piling up in one corner of my desk! 😛

Good luck and hope you fall in love with your job over and over again! (:

5. kim says:

a toast to time management, girl! i think there's a whole bunch of us who need to learn that, lol!

6. Rossel says:

that's cute, falling in love with your work over and over. it is hard to keep the table speak and span yata kapag maraming paper works. =)

goodluck on your work resolutions and have a great week!

7. K says:

if my table was bigger, it would look a lot worse than yours right now. hehe. great resolution! i guess a cleaner desk means a clutter-free mind which would be able to do the work at hand 100%!