GT : Health and Beauty

November 10th, 2010

I’m back. I was absent from Girls Talk for two weeks. I was down with flu… Anyway below are my favorite Healthy and Beauty Products …

Biguerlai Tea does not only help you lose weight but it is also an effecitve way to detox your body. For a pack of 5 pcs it only cost P 38.00… this is the cheapest way to be healthy. try it!
Other products in my grocery cart are : orchard’s 100% Apple Juice and Yacult.

I am an Ever Bilena endorser… Lol! I have been using it since college because it’s Hypo-allergenic. My super sensitive skin reacts with other products.. specially imported ones.
My other beauty products are : Likas papaya for my soap and Jergens for my lotion

13 Responses to “GT : Health and Beauty”

1. femalestuffs.com says:

I loovee your cosmetics stuff there. I can't go outside without putting at least one color on my face first LoL

Hop here from GT and follow you
    Happy Thursday
    Risma

2. Jenn says:

I haven't tried Biguerlai, but I have tried Kankunis.

my Girls Talk post

3. f e R r y j H o i says:

Naku Sis ang dami mong make ups!! mabubulok saken yan, hindi kasi ako marunong mag apply!! hihi

I used to drink biguerlai tea din before. Kaso when I started working na!! tinigil ko, kasi affected ang work eh!! medyo palagi ako nasa wash room!! hihi pero agree nakaka tulong talga sya

Happy GT ^_^

4. Miranda says:

I've tried Biguerlai, it's really effective. But I experience headaches, stomach aches and nausea when I drink it, so I decided to stop. But if ever there's a need for me in the future to lose weight quickly, I'll return to Biguerlai; I think it's worth the side effects naman. 🙂

Ever Bilena products are indeed nice – and affordable too. My only complaint is that they don't last that long when you wear them, so you have to retouch several times too often.

5. Leah says:

I've tried Biguerlai once.. sumakit talaga ang tyan ko. Pero totoo bah? Epektib bah? hehe.. Ma-try nga ulit. =)

Dumaan dito for GT, hope you could visit me back. Happy GT Thursday! =)

6. Vernz says:

Hi Grace, di pa ako try ng Biguerlai.. nice collection ng colors… 🙂
    dropping by for GT..
    My GT here

7. Rossel says:

i've tried biguerai. itinigil ko kase palagi akong nasa cr and I hate it.

8. kim says:

oh! maybe i should try that BIGUERLAI, i need to lose weight and detox, lol!

9. Mel Cole says:

kahit hypoallergenic Te Grace, sensitive pa rin skin ko. I use them lightly though.

My Girl's Talk here

10. The-Working-Woman says:

effective ba tong biggerlai tea?

11. Mommy Liz says:

I haven't tried, ever billena, maybe I should try one day..

12. K says:

my sister uses biguerlai, and indeed, it's really effective 🙂

i also use ever bilena products. that and nichido. so yeah, i'm also a watson's fan when it comes to beauty products 😀

13. What’s up Dear, are you truly visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so after that you will definitely take good know-how.