RV burned in wild flame !

September 29th, 2010
I watched on TV news last month about a movie celebrity whose Recreational Vehicle ( better known as RV ) burned in wild flame in the middle of the street. Sobbing and in shocked, she relayed to the media how she jumped out of her RV for safety and witness the destruction of all her belongings inside the burning vehicle. Faulty electrical wiring was the cause of that accident as per police report. I considered it a big loss for the famous young actress since Recreational vehicles here costs millions of pesos to buy. If only she had an rv insurance then I believed it would not be that burdensome for her to accept what happened.

Leave a Reply