Girls Talk : I Love Me (Physically)

June 30th, 2010

This Week’s theme is so CHALLENGING! Why? Because GT has a new home in Kaye’s BEAUTY QUEEN GENE and that the theme center’s on us girls!

Hmmmm…. it’s not good to brag about yourself .. nakakahiya… so I asked my hubby what he love most about myself (Physically) and the answer? Mas lalong nakakahiya! Lol! That it’s not fitting to publish in my wholesome site. So I decided to post my own opinion instead.

I love my height… it helps me look younger coz I’m petite
I love my weight … I was able to keep ideal weight at 98 lbs and a waistline at 26.5″
I love my long hair … though it’s expensive to maintain…Lol!
I love ME because God created me this way!

How about you? Are your brave enough to share what you love most about youself?

8 Responses to “Girls Talk : I Love Me (Physically)”

1. sheng says:

well said sis,…It's a gift from God and we have to love it…

Happy GT!

2. K says:

ah yes. hair can be a pain to maintain, especially if it's long. and lalo na pag katulad ng buhok ko na makulit. hihi.

korek ka dun sa height. people think naman na i'm older than my actual age dahil din sa height ko. ehek.

thanks for joining GT! looking forward to seeing more of you in the coming weeks!

3. Kero says:

it is great to hear a woman appreciate all that she is endowed with =)

4. charmie says:

Wow, you still got the body! Love our body because that a gift he gave us! walang complain kasi completo naman tayo.

Here is mine :

5. Vernz says:

ahahahah, share muna yung sabi ng hubby mu… hehhe hi grace dropping by.My GT Entry is here

6. Kayce says:

hahaha! bugay jud ni si ate vernz oh! btw ate grace, yes youre right that this is the gift from God to you.

7. Lucia ♥ says:

Your legs are amazing and ur feet look so slim in the photo! WOW 🙂 Amen for the last thing you said. ~mwah

8. Neil says: